What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: The Marriage Plot
The Dog Days of Winter
I’m still reading Barefoot Sisters Southbound by Lucy and Susan Letcher on my Kindle. It’s not that it is a bad book…. It is a longer book, coming in at 480 pages. I’m still only about half way through it. For some … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Fabric Tuesday, Linkys, Quilting, Reading, Review, Watcha reading, WIP Tagged best fiction books, books, embroidery, literature, reading, The Barefoot Sisters Southbound, The Marriage Plot, WIP 1 Comment