What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Flower Garden quilt
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Just zip it!
- Carson's Critters
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
Tag Archives: Salisbury
★★★★☆ Sarum by Edward Rutherford is an epic novel about the area of England known as Sarum. This novel, of more than one thousand pages, spans more than 10,000 years, covering the span of English history from primitive times to … Continue reading