What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- WIP Wednesday #9
Tag Archives: book spoiler
★★★★★ “I created the OASIS because I never felt at home in the real world. I didn’t know how to connect with the people there. I was afraid, for all of my life, right up until I knew it was … Continue reading
★★★★★ “You will have only one story… You’ll write your one story many ways. Don’t ever worry about story. You will have only one.” My Name Is Lucy Barton, the new book by Pulitzer Prize winner Elizabeth Strout, is cause for … Continue reading
★★★★☆ Not sure when or why this book popped up on my radar but now that I have finished it I see that there is a movie in the making. Cate Blanchett is talk of the leading role. Not sure … Continue reading
★★★★☆ Sarum by Edward Rutherford is an epic novel about the area of England known as Sarum. This novel, of more than one thousand pages, spans more than 10,000 years, covering the span of English history from primitive times to … Continue reading
★★★★☆ “Marie-Laure lives with her father in Paris near the Museum of Natural History, where he works as the master of its thousands of locks. When she is six, Marie-Laure goes blind and her father builds a perfect miniature of … Continue reading