What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- And I thought I didn't like Potato Salad...
- Carson's Critters
- Books I loved and not so much in 2016
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: clothing
as I play with my very first Liberty of London, tana lawn, yardage! This one is called Multi Flowers 0025a, over at Purl Soho, where I picked it out. They have a beautiful selection and they are also one of the … Continue reading
or as the French call it a “couture anglaise” an English Seam. Hmmm… isn’t that funny?!! One of the most common searches that brings people to my blog is the phrase How to sew a French seam. I’m not sure … Continue reading