What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Zippered Card Pouch
- 10 things I wish I had known before my first cruise
- Puppy Chow
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
Category Archives: TGIFF
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
And it is! Following Debbie’s tutorial, then altering it on several points, the triple-zip I pulled fabrics for, last week, is ready to be put to use. I love it! I made my zipper tabs wider so I could get really nice square corners. … Continue reading
You spoke, I listened. Plus I really, really wanted to make one of these for myself! And as long as I was making…. So, as mentioned in the previous post I wanted to make one just a bit larger but … Continue reading