What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- What do you call this pattern?
Category Archives: TGIFF
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
And it is! Following Debbie’s tutorial, then altering it on several points, the triple-zip I pulled fabrics for, last week, is ready to be put to use. I love it! I made my zipper tabs wider so I could get really nice square corners. … Continue reading
You spoke, I listened. Plus I really, really wanted to make one of these for myself! And as long as I was making…. So, as mentioned in the previous post I wanted to make one just a bit larger but … Continue reading
I was gifted Amy Butler’s Institches book, several years ago. It is full of a variety of simple projects. Pillows, purses, bags, throws, bathrobe, a shower caddy…. I hate to admit that I have only used it for one pattern. … Continue reading