What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Honeycomb Quilt
- Great Grandma Bryant's Macaroni and Tomatoes
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Show it off Fridays
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
Say that quickly three times, LOL! Okay, that’s not exactly what these are, but when tagging the pictures, baby bumpers, that childhood ear worm is now stuck in my head. Yours, too??? I should have called them crib bumpers and … Continue reading
And it is! Following Debbie’s tutorial, then altering it on several points, the triple-zip I pulled fabrics for, last week, is ready to be put to use. I love it! I made my zipper tabs wider so I could get really nice square corners. … Continue reading