What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: purple
Just about ready.
Posted on June 20, 2013 by Sewfrench
For a new grand baby that is! And I for one, can not wait!! For those not following along I’ve previously rambled about the fabric selection, bumpers duvet cover… here, here and here. The new baby girl’s nursery is now … Continue reading →
Posted in 2013 completes, A Sttitch in Time, Celebrate, Crazy Mom Friday Finishes, Decorating, Design, fabric, Fabric Tuesday, Finish it Up Fridays, Finishes, Linkys, machine quilting, Quilting, Sewing, Show it off Fridays, TGIFF | Tagged baby, circle, crib bumpers, decorating, diy, duvet, girl, gray, improv, nursery, purple, quilt, quilting, sewing | 28 Comments