What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Flower Garden quilt
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Just zip it!
- Carson's Critters
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Fall 2011
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
Tag Archives: baby
… at the ladybugs’ picnic! Remember that song? Flashback to when my kids were young and never missed Sesame Street. Those were the good old days when it was still okay to let your children be entertained by the television! The Ladybug … Continue reading
When I recently showed off my Head Over Heels quilt you asked for a tutorial and I finally got around to writing something up. This is not so much a tutorial as a how I did it. If you missed … Continue reading
Say that quickly three times, LOL! Okay, that’s not exactly what these are, but when tagging the pictures, baby bumpers, that childhood ear worm is now stuck in my head. Yours, too??? I should have called them crib bumpers and … Continue reading