What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Rain, rain it's okay to stay....
- Thank you. Thank you very much!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- What's your latest favorite quilt?
- Sarum: The Novel of England and a visit to some of the places mentioned.
Tag Archives: pattern
I made Amelia this quilt for her first birthday. It’s called orange, blue, green…. Ha! No, it is really a St. Louis 16 and is a classic patchwork quilt design. It is also an awesome tool for teaching colors, when using solids. … Continue reading
This quilt has been around a while, too, but is finally finished. It was last spotted here, back in January. Under a year isn’t bad, for me, with so many ideas swirling in my head. I suspect this pattern has been … Continue reading