What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Color Blocked
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Merry Giftmas #2
Tag Archives: pattern
I made Amelia this quilt for her first birthday. It’s called orange, blue, green…. Ha! No, it is really a St. Louis 16 and is a classic patchwork quilt design. It is also an awesome tool for teaching colors, when using solids. … Continue reading
This quilt has been around a while, too, but is finally finished. It was last spotted here, back in January. Under a year isn’t bad, for me, with so many ideas swirling in my head. I suspect this pattern has been … Continue reading