What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Color Blocked
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2013 ~ Handquilted
My Favorite Quilting Charity
Tag Archives: solids
As for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, you vote by going here and then click in the upper right hand corner, of your favorite quilt picture. A red heart will appear when you have voted. Thanks if mine was a favorite!! If not, … Continue reading
Playing around, in my studio, last night I came up with this idea. I don’t know why I needed to start something else, but I did. One out the door, means you have to start something else doesn’t it?? Using solid scraps of … Continue reading
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. Too many babies, too little time! I hate to admit that sometimes I make the same quilt for multiple people. It’s always different in some way. Whether it’s using the same fabrics … Continue reading