What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Nursery Door Silencer...
- Perfectly Imperfect
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
Category Archives: 2015 completes
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading
As for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, you vote by going here and then click in the upper right hand corner, of your favorite quilt picture. A red heart will appear when you have voted. Thanks if mine was a favorite!! If not, … Continue reading