What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Out of This World"
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Eat your veggies!
Tag Archives: flower garden quilt
The second version of the my Flower Garden quilt is completed and gifted to another sweet little niece. This quilt is based on the classic quilt block, Drunkard’s Path, and set with sashing and borders of the same size as … Continue reading
Last week, when I was out photographing my Flower Garden quilt, I was amazed at the amount of tracks there were out back. It hadn’t snowed in a few days, but still WOW. These are not human tracks, this is a … Continue reading
I first talked about this quilt just a week ago. The quilt is based on the classic quilt block, Drunkard’s Path, and set with sashing and borders of the same size as the finished blocks. In this case 4″. When I started I was … Continue reading