What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to carry your bling in style
- Flower Garden quilt
- Pork Fried Rice
- The Answer My Friend is...
Tag Archives: photography
Last week, when I was out photographing my Flower Garden quilt, I was amazed at the amount of tracks there were out back. It hadn’t snowed in a few days, but still WOW. These are not human tracks, this is a … Continue reading
On Friday, the winners of the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival were announced and yes, my name was right up there at the top! Not for Hand Quilting, or as a Wall Hanging, and not even for the most beautiful photography, taken … Continue reading