What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Pinterest sucked me in again...
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: northern michigan
Considered by many to be the most beautiful place in the country. I can’t disagree. Particularly in the fall. How fortunate we are to have such a beautiful, sunny day, yesterday. To take it all in. Taking deep breaths to fill … Continue reading
Blueberries anyone? As one of the few fruits native to North America, blueberries have been found to be a superfood, so good for you that you should go out of your way to eat them. They neutralize free radicals, protect … Continue reading