What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- My Favorite Books of 2014
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
Tag Archives: health
One of our girls used to exclaim that as only a 4-year-old can. I’m not sure if she didn’t know how to respond to a gift, she didn’t ask for, or if it really was “just what she always wanted!”. … Continue reading
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading
Blueberries anyone? As one of the few fruits native to North America, blueberries have been found to be a superfood, so good for you that you should go out of your way to eat them. They neutralize free radicals, protect … Continue reading
Yes, two posts in one day, it is unheard of. And my first attempt at using “Press This”. A new, to me, blog opportunity. Let’s see if this works! You know I am a huge proponent of the health benefits … Continue reading