What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Blue, orange, green....
- Garden Party
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- The annual clothing sewing one
- And the Award goes to....
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Tag Archives: heirloom
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading