What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl!
- Nursery Door Silencer...
- 10 things I wish I had known before my first cruise
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Tag Archives: heirloom
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading