What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Head Over Heels in Love
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Eight Flavors: The Untold Story of American Cuisine by Sarah Lohman
- Granny Squares Quilt
Tag Archives: heirloom
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading