What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Honeycomb Quilt
- Great Grandma Bryant's Macaroni and Tomatoes
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: heirloom
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading