What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- WIP Wednesday #8
- How to carry your bling in style
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
Tag Archives: organic
Last week, I talked about how easy it is to grow garlic. Well, that is easy for me to say. I’m digging up a small patch of landscaping and with a wish and a prayer, growing a few heads. Yes, … Continue reading
Remember when I told you I had read that you could take the base end of a vegetable, in this case celery, and plant it directly into the ground and have it take root and regrow? If you remember, I … Continue reading