What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: asparagus soup
Oh, how my garden grows!
Remember when I told you I had read that you could take the base end of a vegetable, in this case celery, and plant it directly into the ground and have it take root and regrow? If you remember, I … Continue reading
Posted in Cottage, Gardening, Landscape, Pinterest Tagged asparagus soup, celery, celery seeds, celery stalk, container gardening, cooking, food, gardening, growing celery, growing leeks, leeks, native american heritage, organic, recipes, scapes, summer 2 Comments
Nothing says springtime like….
Asparagus Soup printer friendly version 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, well rinsed 4 cups chicken stock, homemade or check to be sure it is gluten-free 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/2 c minced shallots, usually 2 1/2 c minced leeks, whites … Continue reading
Posted in Cooking, Dairy free, Eating, Gluten Free, Recipes, Soup Tagged asparagus soup, dairy free, dinner, food, gluten free, leeks, recipe, soup, spring 8 Comments