What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Blue, orange, green....
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Everyone Deserves a Quilt
- This is why I love my library. It is free.
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: soup
Asparagus Soup printer friendly version 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, well rinsed 4 cups chicken stock, homemade or check to be sure it is gluten-free 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/2 c minced shallots, usually 2 1/2 c minced leeks, whites … Continue reading
This soup was so good, the three of us ate it up. Well, almost…. There is one bowl left for us to fight over tomorrow. On a cold, snowy, wind blowing 50 mph kind of night this soup couldn’t be … Continue reading
High in nutrition and low in calories, this soup is sunshine in a bowl. It will hit the spot on chilly, fall days. The taste of oranges with ginger and undertones of onion and garlic? Oh no, people, this is … Continue reading
….than a bowl of tomato soup? A bowl of homemade tomato soup goodness. That’s what I’m talking about. Tomato Soup printer friendly version 3 good-sized shallots, sliced and diced 3 smaller garlic cloves, chopped up A sprinkling of cayenne flakes … Continue reading