What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- What do you call this pattern?
Category Archives: Soup
Asparagus Soup printer friendly version 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, well rinsed 4 cups chicken stock, homemade or check to be sure it is gluten-free 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/2 c minced shallots, usually 2 1/2 c minced leeks, whites … Continue reading
I don’t know about you and yours, but this has been a fall for soups around our house. Soups are often gluten-free which makes it something we can all share. Such an easy way to have a hot filling meal, … Continue reading