What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: growing garlic
Last week, I talked about how easy it is to grow garlic. Well, that is easy for me to say. I’m digging up a small patch of landscaping and with a wish and a prayer, growing a few heads. Yes, … Continue reading
Posted in Cooking, Gardening, Health, Landscape, Photography Tagged Bob, gardening, garlic, Garlic Bob, German Red garlic, growing garlic, how do you grow garlic, organic, Thomas Moser, Thos. Moser 2 Comments
Can you smell us coming?
Several years ago my husband and brother-in-law were participating in the Customer in Residence program at the Thomas Moser studios in Freeport, Maine. If you aren’t familiar with Freeport it is the home of the Moser furniture empire and an old-fashioned … Continue reading