What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: dessert
Up North Michigan Farmers’ Markets are just started to bust with the summer’s produce, so when we went on Saturday I bought one of everything! The blueberries are especially large, this year, and bursting with a beautiful sweet flavor. On our way home we … Continue reading
Blueberries anyone? As one of the few fruits native to North America, blueberries have been found to be a superfood, so good for you that you should go out of your way to eat them. They neutralize free radicals, protect … Continue reading
When I make a green smoothie it is usually for its nutrient dense qualities not as a way to get in more fruit. Fruit is easy, right? Since we gave up dairy, yes, ice cream is dairy, we sometimes find … Continue reading
We’ve been busy around here reworking recipes to better fit our dairy-free, gluten-free way on eating and striving to leave the world a little better than when we started. I don’t think a recipe makeover, yet, has let us down. … Continue reading