What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- And the Award goes to....
- Blue, orange, green....
- Garden Party
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- The annual clothing sewing one
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
Tag Archives: cookies
I haven’t made a dessert or snack in forever. Like months. I actually can’t even remember when the last time was. This coming from a kitchen that had homemade snacks on the counters every day. Every. Day. It’s probably a … Continue reading →
I have to admit these are not my homemade Christmas cookies. They were fresh-baked at my house. Does that count for something? Anything? Sometimes it just feels easier to create a whole new recipe, as opposed to altering a family … Continue reading →
Amanda has been hard at work researching mint recipes for me. This was her winning pick for using up more fresh mint. Thanks for the photography, too, Amanda! Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Fresh Mint 1 stick of butter, room temperature … Continue reading →