What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Head Over Heels in Love
- Flower Garden quilt
- I may have felt hounded but now it's done.
- Everyone Deserves a Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: gluten-free
What Can Quinoa Do For You?? If this is your first time hearing about Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah), you’re not alone. It is just gaining more attention as more people are learning about the nutritional value of this super food. While it is becoming less … Continue reading
…even though we have always said we’d never take a cruise, it’s just not our traveling style…. Never say never…. So when the sister trip dates started overlapping into our joint anniversary dates and a favorite author was putting on … Continue reading
It’s been crazy busy around here preparing for Christmas. There is still so much to do and so little time. I never did get all my Thanksgiving recipes posted but I thought I’d share this one we really, really liked. … Continue reading
Corn casserole, corn souffle, scalloped corn whatever you call, I call it comfort food. Maybe it’s my Native American heritage showing? Not sure…. I promised to make a gluten-free, dairy-free version for Thanksgiving. Then…. We all stood around laughing, talking, … Continue reading