What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Eat your veggies!
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: amazon
Someone once asked me how many books I read per year. I had no idea, I know it seems like a lot. It got me thinking. A book a week? Two books a week? Sometimes it takes me a month to read one … Continue reading
“Everything I Never Told You,” the début novel by author Celeste Ng, tells of the tragedy that strikes the Lee family when their 16-year-old daughter Lydia goes missing one morning. The author effortlessly weaves in the back story of the … Continue reading
What Can Quinoa Do For You?? If this is your first time hearing about Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah), you’re not alone. It is just gaining more attention as more people are learning about the nutritional value of this super food. While it is becoming less … Continue reading