What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Honeycomb Quilt
- Great Grandma Bryant's Macaroni and Tomatoes
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I may just make these every Thanksgiving from now on. They are a perfect fall feeling snack. A perfect little snack for your fall brunch. They feel like a special treat over your plain ole muffins. Born and raised in the South, … Continue reading
It’s been crazy busy around here preparing for Christmas. There is still so much to do and so little time. I never did get all my Thanksgiving recipes posted but I thought I’d share this one we really, really liked. … Continue reading
Yes, we are practicing making pumpkin pie. And practicing eating it. We can always use more practice around here. Getting all geared up for our first gluten-free, dairy free (we do use butter, don’t mean to mislead you) Thanksgiving, so … Continue reading