What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: pecans
Pecan Pie Muffins
I may just make these every Thanksgiving from now on. They are a perfect fall feeling snack. A perfect little snack for your fall brunch. They feel like a special treat over your plain ole muffins. Born and raised in the South, … Continue reading
Posted in Cooking, Eating, Favorite Things, Recipes Tagged brunch, muffins, Pecan Pie, pecan pie muffins, pecans, southern, thanksging recipes, Thanksgiving 6 Comments
Curried Chicken Salad
Youngest Daughter recently returned from a business trip bragging up the curried chicken salad she had had and insisted I read her mind and give it a whirl. She knows what a sucker I am for curry. Anything. Curry. We’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Gluten Free, Recipes Tagged chicken salad, curried chicken salad, curry, dried cranberries, gluten free, major grey's chutney, pecans, rotisserie chicken 6 Comments