What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Head Over Heels in Love
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Eight Flavors: The Untold Story of American Cuisine by Sarah Lohman
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: Traditions
Wow, it seems strange to write 2013. Change is hard…. Even something as simple as the new numbers of a new year. I’ve never been into making resolutions at the start of a new year. A date on the calendar … Continue reading
These may not be the peaches, from Campbell, Missouri, that I grew up eating, and later canning, but Michigan grows their own mighty fine peaches, too. You know the kind you have to eat over the kitchen sink because the … Continue reading
I love this time of year. I love sitting on the sofa, watching the lights twinkle, listening to Christmas carols as we reminisce about all the different ornaments and Christmases past. Somewhere, around 25 years ago, I chose an ornament … Continue reading