What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Everyone Deserves a Quilt
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Category Archives: 2011 completes
This quilt is for you! From the beginning I knew it was for you, great-niece. I thought of you with every stitch that went in to holding it together. How we are all linked as family even though we are … Continue reading
Many years ago my siblings and myself decided to stop buying gifts for each other. Instead, someone had the bright idea (?) that we, being the creative family we are, should create just one, very special gift, per year. Sister … Continue reading
You always know it’s going to happen. It’s just a matter of when. This is that year. When every thing having to do with Christmas will be different. For starters we will celebrate most of them away from home. Once … Continue reading
What a windy day I chose to photograph this project! At least the rain had stopped and the sky was blue. And warm. 60° at noon in late October? It doesn’t get any better than this! This was a quilt … Continue reading
Same story, different week…. Here we are again. I have yet another road trip under my belt but *this* time I have a finish. Finally. My Houndstooth quilt bound, in continuous bias binding, hand quilted and hand bound. 48″ x … Continue reading