What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- "Take a Hike" quilt
- Rain, rain it's okay to stay....
- Thank you. Thank you very much!
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- What's your latest favorite quilt?
- Sarum: The Novel of England and a visit to some of the places mentioned.
Tag Archives: kona cotton solids
…is finished! Pearl set forth, at a great pace, and, as Hester smiled to perceive, did actually catch the sunshine, and stood laughing in the midst of it, all brightened by its splendor, and scintillating with the vivacity excited by … Continue reading
Last week I asked for help with a vision that I couldn’t clearly see. I was given lots of great ideas, made some fabulous, new, blogger friends and this is where you all took me. ♪ ♫ I can see … Continue reading
…when the hand quilting stack gets so high that I need a distraction to make a dent in it all… From the bottom up~ Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend~ Yes, she has been patiently waiting since before Christmas, now … Continue reading
What a windy day I chose to photograph this project! At least the rain had stopped and the sky was blue. And warm. 60° at noon in late October? It doesn’t get any better than this! This was a quilt … Continue reading