What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- And I thought I didn't like Potato Salad...
- Pinterest sucked me in again...
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Books I loved and not so much in 2016
Tag Archives: kona solids
Amy, over at Amy’s Creative Side, dared us to show our messes. I accept and challenge anyone to have more mess going on that I. It doesn’t always look like this. Really, it doesn’t. Mostly not. Sometimes, but not normally. Okay, … Continue reading
Ta Da! A finish for Friday! I cut 5″ x 10″ rectangles from leftover Kona solids for a 38″ square quilt. I quilted it, by machine, at one inch intervals treating each cube as an individual unit, though I was … Continue reading
This has been an interesting week. Our wireless internet has been down *all* week. We have two hard-wired locations in our house. One being at my husband’s desk and the other at my, work from home, daughter’s desk. This leaves … Continue reading