What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Hand Quilters Unite!
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
- How to carry your bling in style
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: friday finish
Ta Da! A finish for Friday! I cut 5″ x 10″ rectangles from leftover Kona solids for a 38″ square quilt. I quilted it, by machine, at one inch intervals treating each cube as an individual unit, though I was … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, fabric, machine quilting, Quilting, Sewing Tagged color blocked, free spirit, friday finish, kona solids, machine quilting 22 Comments