What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to carry your bling in style
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Have I told you lately???
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
Tag Archives: color blocked
Ta Da! A finish for Friday! I cut 5″ x 10″ rectangles from leftover Kona solids for a 38″ square quilt. I quilted it, by machine, at one inch intervals treating each cube as an individual unit, though I was … Continue reading