What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Zippered Card Pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
Category Archives: festival
I don’t know what to say… But I am feeling the love this morning. Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around I tell myself I won’t enter again. I put too much stress on myself and I don’t like … Continue reading
I’m excited to be one of the stops on Sunday, Day 7, the final day, of the Celebrate Hand Quilting Blog Hop!! If you click the button below, you can go to the home page and find the links to the … Continue reading
WOW! I have been overwhelmed with sweet comments on my entry in the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. Thank you all so very much. It is so special to have other quilters recognize your work. Family always does, that’s what they do. … Continue reading