What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to carry your bling in style
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to eat like an Italian
- Let's make Vanilla Extract
- The Answer My Friend is...
- There is a reason for everything
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
Category Archives: festival
I don’t know what to say… But I am feeling the love this morning. Every time the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival rolls around I tell myself I won’t enter again. I put too much stress on myself and I don’t like … Continue reading
I’m excited to be one of the stops on Sunday, Day 7, the final day, of the Celebrate Hand Quilting Blog Hop!! If you click the button below, you can go to the home page and find the links to the … Continue reading
WOW! I have been overwhelmed with sweet comments on my entry in the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. Thank you all so very much. It is so special to have other quilters recognize your work. Family always does, that’s what they do. … Continue reading