What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Color Blocked
- How to carry your bling in style
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Category Archives: studio
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading
I mentioned that I had finally placed a big order with Pink Chalk Fabrics, the prize from my Blowin’ in The Wind entry in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. Several asked to see what I chose. Well, my packaged arrived, even quicker than … Continue reading
Our last child moved out last week and look what she left me to find. Yes, hand drawn and propped right in front of my sewing machine. How sweet is that? (I can hear the Awwws from here.) She also … Continue reading
only legal! And the exact window you want to peek in to, too!! Oh, this is going to be a fun blog hop/tour to follow. I love getting to sneak a peek inside other people’s spaces. Not to mention there … Continue reading
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!! It’s that time again! The time of year when we can cuddle under quilts while we check out hundreds and hundreds of talented quilters and what they have to show off! This is the most … Continue reading