What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Carson's Critters
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- 4 hours to a smarter packed traveler
- Color Blocked
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
Tag Archives: organizing
Mostly just been piddling around this past week. Between getting twice weekly massages, and once a week chiropractic adjustments, I am feeling SO much better and back to walking 5 miles, every day. Only indoor walking, at this point, we still have … Continue reading
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading