What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- How to carry your bling in style
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Flower Garden quilt
- Color Blocked
- The Answer My Friend is...
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
Tag Archives: organizing
Mostly just been piddling around this past week. Between getting twice weekly massages, and once a week chiropractic adjustments, I am feeling SO much better and back to walking 5 miles, every day. Only indoor walking, at this point, we still have … Continue reading
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading