What can I help you find?
Join 463 other followers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Flower Garden quilt
- Apparently Finishes Come on Fridays.
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
Tag Archives: organizing
Mostly just been piddling around this past week. Between getting twice weekly massages, and once a week chiropractic adjustments, I am feeling SO much better and back to walking 5 miles, every day. Only indoor walking, at this point, we still have … Continue reading
I just got this stack of beauties in the mail. So much fun in such a small package! I “finally” got a round to signing up for one of those stash-building fabric subscription services. You’ve seen them, right? You pay a … Continue reading