What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Where I love to be....
- The competition is on.
- How to carry your bling in style
- Easiest liver cleanse ever.
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Merry Giftmas #2
Tag Archives: peppered cotton
Not a great day for taking pictures. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t get the vibrancy, of my Setting Sun quilt, to shine. We, in Michigan, are in the gray days of winter. A flip-flop of a real sunset because … Continue reading
Mostly just been piddling around this past week. Between getting twice weekly massages, and once a week chiropractic adjustments, I am feeling SO much better and back to walking 5 miles, every day. Only indoor walking, at this point, we still have … Continue reading