What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Flower Garden quilt
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Sewing Curves Without Pins
- Color Blocked
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Marcia Derse has it Sew Together
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: peppered cotton
Not a great day for taking pictures. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t get the vibrancy, of my Setting Sun quilt, to shine. We, in Michigan, are in the gray days of winter. A flip-flop of a real sunset because … Continue reading
Mostly just been piddling around this past week. Between getting twice weekly massages, and once a week chiropractic adjustments, I am feeling SO much better and back to walking 5 miles, every day. Only indoor walking, at this point, we still have … Continue reading