What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Flower Garden quilt
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- And the Award goes to....
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
Tag Archives: peppered cotton
Not a great day for taking pictures. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t get the vibrancy, of my Setting Sun quilt, to shine. We, in Michigan, are in the gray days of winter. A flip-flop of a real sunset because … Continue reading
Mostly just been piddling around this past week. Between getting twice weekly massages, and once a week chiropractic adjustments, I am feeling SO much better and back to walking 5 miles, every day. Only indoor walking, at this point, we still have … Continue reading