What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Color Blocked
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- When snow falls, nature listens.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Merry Giftmas #2
Category Archives: 2016 Completes
Our family’s penchant for making, and appreciating, art comes from many places. There is no doubt these two ladies had an influence in that department. These two sweet ladies are some of the strongest women I have ever known. … Continue reading
Not a great day for taking pictures. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t get the vibrancy, of my Setting Sun quilt, to shine. We, in Michigan, are in the gray days of winter. A flip-flop of a real sunset because … Continue reading