What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- Color Blocked
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: drunkard’s path
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading
The second version of the my Flower Garden quilt is completed and gifted to another sweet little niece. This quilt is based on the classic quilt block, Drunkard’s Path, and set with sashing and borders of the same size as … Continue reading
I first talked about this quilt just a week ago. The quilt is based on the classic quilt block, Drunkard’s Path, and set with sashing and borders of the same size as the finished blocks. In this case 4″. When I started I was … Continue reading