What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: serpentine
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading
Posted in 2015 completes, Gifts, machine quilting, Quilting, scraps, Uncategorized Tagged animal quilt, baby quilt, critter quilt, drunkard's path, Kona, machine, quilting, serpentine, zigzag quilting 8 Comments
Flower Garden II
The second version of the my Flower Garden quilt is completed and gifted to another sweet little niece. This quilt is based on the classic quilt block, Drunkard’s Path, and set with sashing and borders of the same size as … Continue reading
Posted in 2016 Completes, Design, fabric, Gifts, Quilting, Uncategorized Tagged baby quilt, drunkard's path, flower garden quilt, Kona, quilt, quilting, scrap, serpentine 10 Comments