What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Color Blocked
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- When snow falls, nature listens.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Merry Giftmas #2
Tag Archives: serpentine
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading