What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Flower Garden quilt
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- What's your latest favorite quilt?
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- How to Mark a Baptist Fan
Tag Archives: serpentine
This was such a fun quilt to make. Partly because I didn’t have to think about it thanks to Dani’s wonderful directions! I do not have an Accucut and I didn’t use Dani’s templates, but instead I used my own Eliza’s … Continue reading