What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: quilting pattern
Bloggers’ Quilt Festival Spring 2013 ~ Handquilted
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson “Leave a Trail” December 2012 100″ x 100″ Machine pieced Hand quilted by myself Welcome to another Bloggers’ … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, Bloggers' Quilt Festival, Blogging, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Design, fabric, Family, festival, Finish it Up Fridays, Finishes, Gifts, hand quilting, Linkys, Quilting, Quotes, Show it off Fridays, TGIFF Tagged 2013, Bloggers Quilt Festival, hand made gifts, hand quilting, Kona, leave a trail, muslin, quilt, quilting pattern, quote, ralph waldo emerson, scrap, trail marker, triangular shapes 68 Comments