What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: Robert Kaufman
WIP Wednesday #14
This has been an interesting week. Our wireless internet has been down *all* week. We have two hard-wired locations in our house. One being at my husband’s desk and the other at my, work from home, daughter’s desk. This leaves … Continue reading
Posted in fabric, Quilting, Sewing, WIP Tagged Bloggers' quilt festival, hand quilting, Kona, kona solids, Robert Kaufman, WIP 9 Comments
Three quilts ~ Three colorways ~Three Precious little ones
Quilts and their history ~ An ongoing series. Too many babies, too little time! I hate to admit that sometimes I make the same quilt for multiple people. It’s always different in some way. Whether it’s using the same fabrics … Continue reading
Posted in 2010 completes, fabric, Quilt stories, Quilting, Quilts and their History Tagged 2010 completes, hand quilting, Kona, quilts, quilts with history, Robert Kaufman, solids 2 Comments