What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
- Color Blocked
- Garden Party
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Finally, the finishes are rolling in.
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: original by sewfrench
Yes, that is the newest quilt’s name. Tomorrow Morning. And it’s done. A few days ago, Amanda was helping me with the photographing of this new quilt, when I decided to run back up to the house, to get a … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, A Sttitch in Time, Can I get a Whoop Whoop, fabric, Landscape, Linkys, machine quilting, Nature, Photography, Quilting, Sewing, Show it off Friday, TGIFF Tagged deer, design, diy, hand quilters, Kona, kona solids, landscape, ltf, nature, original by sewfrench, photography, quilt, quilting, sewing, unnamed kona wall hanging, wall hanging, wildlife 25 Comments