What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Flower Garden quilt
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- The Answer My Friend is...
- And the Award goes to....
- Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
Tag Archives: amy butler
Amy, over at Amy’s Creative Side, dared us to show our messes. I accept and challenge anyone to have more mess going on that I. It doesn’t always look like this. Really, it doesn’t. Mostly not. Sometimes, but not normally. Okay, … Continue reading
Voting over at the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival ends soon. Today, I think. Go take a look. Here and here. Voting ends soon. Then come right back, okay? Now that that is out-of-the-way…. Luckily, I was able to use left over … Continue reading
It feels good to back off the quilting and get back into some apparel sewing. I’ve always loved it but it’s not as easy as quilting. Quilting you just do. It’s relaxing. Apparel has to fit or it’s a waste. … Continue reading