What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Wrapping Odd Shaped Gifts
- Everyone Deserves a Quilt
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- The one where she figured out how best to piece circles!
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: amy butler
Amy, over at Amy’s Creative Side, dared us to show our messes. I accept and challenge anyone to have more mess going on that I. It doesn’t always look like this. Really, it doesn’t. Mostly not. Sometimes, but not normally. Okay, … Continue reading
Voting over at the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival ends soon. Today, I think. Go take a look. Here and here. Voting ends soon. Then come right back, okay? Now that that is out-of-the-way…. Luckily, I was able to use left over … Continue reading
It feels good to back off the quilting and get back into some apparel sewing. I’ve always loved it but it’s not as easy as quilting. Quilting you just do. It’s relaxing. Apparel has to fit or it’s a waste. … Continue reading