What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Merry Giftmas #2
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- How to carry your bling in style
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Butter Chicken
- Pork Fried Rice
Tag Archives: bias binding
Voting over at the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival ends soon. Today, I think. Go take a look. Here and here. Voting ends soon. Then come right back, okay? Now that that is out-of-the-way…. Luckily, I was able to use left over … Continue reading
Yup, I crossed one item off my list. Two weeks in a row, wow. We just don’t need to talk about how long it’s been there. But when push comes to shove sometimes you just have to put your nose … Continue reading