What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival Spring 2012
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Never arrive with your arms swinging.
Tag Archives: bias binding
Voting over at the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival ends soon. Today, I think. Go take a look. Here and here. Voting ends soon. Then come right back, okay? Now that that is out-of-the-way…. Luckily, I was able to use left over … Continue reading
Yup, I crossed one item off my list. Two weeks in a row, wow. We just don’t need to talk about how long it’s been there. But when push comes to shove sometimes you just have to put your nose … Continue reading