What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
Tag Archives: restaurant review
Honeycomb quilt ~ revealed!
And now that the birthday has finally arrived, and the gift given, I can share! My Honeycomb quilt, that I started back in July, which the youngest daughter, birthday girl, helped me to design has been gifted. It was based … Continue reading
Posted in 2012 completes, A Sttitch in Time, Birthday, Books, Design, Family, Finish it Up Fridays, Gifts, Linkys, machine quilting, Quilting, Review Tagged amy butler, birthday, Fresh Quilting, Grandmothers Flower Garden, hexagon, honeycomb, Kona, Malka Dubrawski, modern, quilting, restaurant review 30 Comments