What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Color Blocked
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Endless Chain quilt top
- Hand quilting vs Machine quilting
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: bag
I am in love. Still. I should say. Ever since I met her fabulous fabrics a couple of years ago I can’t get enough. I bought this pattern a couple of years ago and just couldn’t decide what fabrics to … Continue reading
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Just how much I love zippers??? I think they add so much to a project. Not just better usage of a bag, but an extra zing of detail. And it never hurts when you get a package in the mail … Continue reading