What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- WIP Wednesday #9
- Bloggers' Quilt Festival ~ Spring 2011
- Color Blocked
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- It's a wrap; or unwrapped, depends on how you look at it...
- Kansas Twister Quilt
- What do you call this pattern?
Tag Archives: bag
I am in love. Still. I should say. Ever since I met her fabulous fabrics a couple of years ago I can’t get enough. I bought this pattern a couple of years ago and just couldn’t decide what fabrics to … Continue reading
Busy, busy, busy around here. We moved up to the cottage for the summer, planted the deck garden and also a couple of little plots at the community garden. Krystal and her husband were able to get up for a … Continue reading
Just how much I love zippers??? I think they add so much to a project. Not just better usage of a bag, but an extra zing of detail. And it never hurts when you get a package in the mail … Continue reading