What can I help you find?
Join 459 other subscribers
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Comfort food reinvented is even more comforting when it's healthy
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Seeing the Forest through the trees.
- The Answer My Friend is...
- Endless Chain quilt
- Carson's Critters
- If this is what all the global warming fuss is all about...
Tag Archives: art gallery
Have I told you lately???
Just how much I love zippers??? I think they add so much to a project. Not just better usage of a bag, but an extra zing of detail. And it never hurts when you get a package in the mail … Continue reading
Posted in Bloggers' Quilt Festival, fabric, Finishes, Gifts, Sewing, woodworking Tagged art gallery, bag, ear bud, ear bud pouch, fabric, pat bravo, purse, reversible, riley blake chevron, sewing, sister, tote, zipper 6 Comments