What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Double zippered, open wide pouch
- Have you ever used voile for a quilt back?
- Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool?
- Color Blocked
- How to carry your bling in style
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Head Over Heels in Love quilt tutorial
- Diamonds really are a girl's best friend.
Tag Archives: pinterest
Originally posted on WordPress.com News:
Lots of you have been asking about website verification for Pinterest — the process that tells Pinterest that you own the website listed in your profile. Once your site is verified, your blog’s URL…
Last week I asked for help with a vision that I couldn’t clearly see. I was given lots of great ideas, made some fabulous, new, blogger friends and this is where you all took me. ♪ ♫ I can see … Continue reading
When I spotted this pincushion on Pinterest, I knew I had to make one. The popular name for this quilt pattern, Dresden Plate, reflects the romance of the Victorian Era with it’s love of elaborate decoration on household items and … Continue reading