What can I help you find?
- Follow Sewfrench on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend
- Color Blocked
- Jewelry Pouch Tutorial
- When snow falls, nature listens.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Anthropology Bathrobe reinvented
- Are there any ugly fabric, quilt challenges out there??
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Joseph's Coat of Many Colors Quilt
- Merry Giftmas #2
Tag Archives: a stitch in time
I was gifted Amy Butler’s Institches book, several years ago. It is full of a variety of simple projects. Pillows, purses, bags, throws, bathrobe, a shower caddy…. I hate to admit that I have only used it for one pattern. … Continue reading